We attach great importance to protecting the data you give us when you visit uvpr.de. You can also visit our website at any time without providing personal data.
Your personal data is collected and saved, as the case may be, if you provide your data voluntarily, e.g., via our contact form.
You will find the legal provisions regarding the protection of your personal data in the EU Genera Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and in the German Federal Data Protection Law.
The responsible authority in line with data protection regulations is
uschi vogg_PR e.K., proprietor, Uschi Ahlborn, Holzstraße 35 Rgb., 80469 Munich, Germany.
In the following, you will be given information about the kind of data we collect during your visit to our website and how this data is used. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
It is your right to file a complaint with the respective authority if the data is used unlawfully. The respective authority is:
Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision (Bayerisches Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht), Post Box 606, 91511 Ansbach, Germany, phone: +49 (0) 981 53 1300, fax: +49 (0) 981 53 98 1300, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Collection of server data
We do not create log files/statistics via our server.
2. Use and passing on of personal data
a. General information
If you have provided personal data, we will use this data to respond to your inquiries, to provide consulting, to fulfill contractual agreements that we have with you and for technical administration purposes. Your personal data is only passed on or transmitted to third parties if this is necessary to fulfill the contract, for billing purposes or if you have given express permission. You have the right to repeal your consent with effect for the future at any time. Also see Section 4 for your rights as an affected person.
b. Contract fulfillment
As part of the contract we have concluded with you regarding PR work for you and your company, or if you participate in a seminar that we offer, we collect and store the personal data that you provide for the purposes of contract fulfillment, for instance, and also for billing purposes.
We may pass on this data to banks in the context of invoicing, and possibly to conference hotels if necessary for the fulfillment of the contract. The billing data may be transferred to our tax accountant’s office or the tax office in compliance with legal provisions.
The legal basis for collecting and processing this data is, in the context of contract fulfillment, GDPR Art. 6 I (b). The legal basis for transmitting data to the tax accountant’s office or tax office is GDPR Art. 6 I (c).
The data will be deleted after the end of the legal retention obligation [MB1]. Where no legal retention obligation exists, the data is deleted as soon as the purpose of the data processing is fulfilled.
c. Inquiries by email
If you send us a contact request by email, we will collect and store your email address and the data provided in the email for the purpose of answering your inquiry. If you provide your phone number voluntarily, it will also be collected and stored for the purpose of responding to your inquiry.
The legal basis for this is GDPR Art. 6 I (a), as you consent to the processing of your data when you use the form.
The data is deleted when the purpose of the data storage is completed, that is, when your email inquiry has been dealt with or the matter to which your inquiry relates has been resolved.
It is your right to repeal your consent at any time without the legality of the processing carried out up until that point and based on your previously given consent being affected.
To find out about your rights to deletion and information, go to Section 4, on the rights of affected persons.
The legal basis for this is GDPR Art. 6 I (f). It is in our legitimate interest to facilitate access to our website, yet we do not collect any tracking data whatsoever and thus do not violate your personality rights or basic freedom.
You can prevent your web browser from accepting cookies. However, this can lead to certain functions of the website being impaired.
To find out about your rights as an affected person, go to Section 4.
The cookies are only valid for the duration of your browser session and are deleted once you leave our website.
We do not use third-party cookies.
4. Rights of affected persons
a. Right to information
You are entitled, at any time and free of charge, to receive information regarding the personal data saved. You can request the following information. We are obliged to provide this information within one month:
(1) The purposes for which the data has been processed.
(2) The categories of the personal data being processed.
(3) The recipients or categories of recipients to whom we have provided, or will provide, data relating to you.
(4) How long your personal data is expected to be stored, or, if there is no specific information available, the criteria for determining the duration of storage.
(5) The existence of a right to correction or deletion of your personal data, a right to limiting the extent to which the data may be processed by the responsible persons and the right to object to the data processing.
(6) The existence of a right to appeal before a regulatory authority.
(7) All available information about the origin of the personal data if it has not been collected directly from the person concerned. (8) The existence of automated decision-making including profiling according to GDPR Art. 22.
(8) Sections 1 and 4 and – at least in such cases – meaningful information about the logic involved as well as the extent of the effects of such data processing for the affected person. We would like to point out that we do not carry out such decision-making processes.
(9) If the respective personal data is being transmitted to third countries or international organizations. In this context you can demand to be informed about suitable guarantees complying with GDPR Art. 46 in the context of data transmission.
b. Right to correction
You have the right to demand that we immediately correct any incorrect personnel data concerning you or complete any incomplete personal data.
c. Right to deletion
You are entitled to demand that the respective personal data be deleted immediately and we will be obliged to do so in the following cases:
(1) The personal data concerning you is no longer required in any way for the purpose for which it was collected or processed.
(2) You repeal your consent upon which the processing was based in compliance with GDPR Art. 6 I (a) and there is no other legal basis for the data processing.
(3) You object to the processing of your personal data according to GDPR Art. 21, which we have collected on the basis of our legitimate interest (e.g., through Google Analytics) and there is no overriding legitimate reason for the processing, or you object to the processing in line with GDPR Art. 21 II in the context of direct advertising.
(4) Your respective personal data has been processed unlawfully by us, such as without your consent or without legitimate interest.
(5) The deletion of the personal data concerning you is necessary in order to meet our legal obligations according to EU law or German law.
(6) The data was collected in the context of information society services offered vis-a-vis you as a minor according to GDPR art. 6.
If we have published personal data concerning you and are obliged to delete it for one of the above reasons, we will inform, in an appropriate manner, the companies upon whose websites the data has been published, that you have requested this deletion and that you as an affected person have requested that we delete this data as well as any copies or replications of it.
The right to deletion does not exist if the data processing is necessary
(1) to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
(2) to meet legal obligations which require its processing in line with EU law or German law, in the context of tax law retention obligations or to fulfill a requirement for the public benefit or to exercise official authority that has been transferred to us;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the area of public health in line with GDPR Art. 9 II (h) and (i) as well as Art. 9 IIIA;
(4) for archival purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical reasons in line with GDPR Art. 9 (I), insofar as the right to deletion foreseeably prevents the implementation of the goals of the data processing or seriously impairs it, or
(5) to enforce, exercise or defend legal claims, e.g., in lawsuits.
d. Right to restrict data processing
You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your data if one of the following conditions is met:
(1) If you object to the correctness of the personal data, particularly for a time period that enables us to check the correctness of the personal data;
(2) If the processing is unlawful and you object to the deletion of the personal data and request a limitation of the use of the personal data instead;
(3) If we no longer require the personal data for the original purpose of the data processing, yet you require it to assert, exercise or defend any legal claims;
(4) If you have objected to the processing of your personal data, which we have collected on the basis of a legitimate interest (e.g., Google Analytics), as long as it has not been determined yet if our legitimate interest outweighs your rights.
If the processing has been restricted due to one of the above reasons, your personal data – with the exception of its storage – may only be processed with your consent or to assert, exercise or defend any legal claims or to protect the rights of another person or legal entity (Gmbh, AG, etc.) or for reasons of an important public interest of the EU or one of its member states.
If you have obtained a restriction of the data processing, we will inform you before the restriction is lifted.
e. Obligation to notify
If you assert your right to correction, deletion or restriction of the data processing vis-à-vis us, we will be obliged to inform all recipients to whom you have disclosed any personal data of this correction or deletion of data or the restriction of the data processing, unless this is impossible or requires a disproportionate amount of effort.
You are entitled to obtain information from us about who these recipients are.
f. Right to transferability
You have the right to obtain personal data concerning you, with which you have provided us, in a structured, common and machine-readable format. Furthermore, you have the right to transfer this data to another company without any impediment on our part, if
(1) it is based on your consent in compliance with GDPR Art. 6 (I), or a contract complying with GDPR Art. 6 I (b) and
(2) the processing is carried out via automated procedures.
In exercising this right, you are further entitled to assert that the relevant personal data concerning you is directly transmitted to another company by us if this is technically feasible. Any freedoms and rights of other persons must not be impaired by this.
The right to data transferability does not apply to the processing of personal data that is required for fulfilling a task lying in the public interest or in exercising public authority that has been transferred to us.
g. The right to object
You have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you for reasons arising from your specific situation, if the data is collected on the basis of GDPR Art. 6 I (e) – a necessary processing purpose that lies in the public interest – or (f) – data processing based on a legitimate interest, e.g., online marketing. This also applies to profiling activities based on these regulations.
We will then no longer process personal data concerning you, unless we can establish compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend any legal claims.
If personal data concerning you is processed for purposes of direct advertising, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for such purposes at any time; this also applies to profiling activities if they are connected to such direct advertising.
If you object to the processing for purposes of direct advertising, the relevant personal data will no longer be processed for such purposes.
You have the option of exercising your right to object through automated processes that are based on technical specifications in the context of using services of the information society – regardless of regulation 2002/58/EG.
h. Right to repeal the data protection declaration of consent
You have the right to repeal your data protection declaration of consent at any time. Through this repeal of consent, the legality of any data processing carried out up until the point of the repeal remains unaffected through your prior consent.
i. Contact persons for rights of persons affected
Unless we provide you with options to exercise your rights directly in the context of that agreement, for instance by unsubscribing from our newsletter, please contact us at email@example.com or write to us at the postal address provided in our legal note.